Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You're Invited...

All week I have been in my studio creating all kinds of wonderful things for this weekends show.  I am really excited! But  I don't know exactly what to expect.  Looking forward to the opportunity to get to know other local artists, meet some great new people and maybe sell some things!  And who knows what may open up for me after this! 
Please stop by on Sunday and show some support for all the hard work these local artists have put into making this show wonderful!!  Spread The Word  I just found out about this show not that long ago, it is by word of mouth at this point.  If you live locally, please make sure to spread the word!!!    I would love to see any faces from the scrappy store, I miss you All!!
  
  If you have any questions just drop me a line a Scrapaholicmania@aol.com.
Hope to see you there!!

Nicki Chicky

No comments: