Monday, September 13, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

  First off I would just like to thank everyone for all their wonderful comments and support!!  So awesome, it really means a lot  to me!  Thank You!!!  Because there were so many different ways to be entered, I chose to go the traditional route and drew names out of a hat.  When my boyfriend got home I made him draw the winner...  And the winner is  Chantal!!! 
  Congratulations Chantal!!!! Please email me your shipping info at Scrapaholicmania@aol.com and I will ship out your prize!!
  Thank you again to all that participated!!!
Have a great rest of the week!!
Nicki Chicky

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh! Thanks Nicole...I'm so happy!!! I can't wait to see those beautiful brads up-close!!!!

Rita A. said...

I just found you through the Blog Hop. Your flowers below are wonderful. I love the fabric brads too. How creative you are.

Rita (blog hop #2)