Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wake me, could I be dreaming?

It's so wonderful now that I am home creating, I can share my projects with you more often!  
Yesterday my mother and I went to Archivers just to see what was going on.  I was looking around in the clearance isle and found a whole bunch of Cosmo Cricket Chipboard stickers.  They were 6 x 12, and I knew by looking at them that they were ALL the brand new chipboard designs.  I thought to myself, this can't be right!  These just got released at CHA, why are these on clearance?  So I did the right thing, and bought a whole bunch on clearance for 1.99each!  I even was so sure this had to be a dream, that I mentioned it to the lady at the register.  And she reassured me that they had to be old if they were on clearance.  They had the new Wanted, Pixielicious, and Matilda Chipboard stickers and letters all clearance!!  INSANITY!!  So I came home last night and whipped up a few cards that will be future classes and kits coming up in September.  I even went back today just to get the chipboard stickers I had used, so that I will be ahead of the game when it comes time for kitting up, and at a clearance rate!
So here is what I made using the new release of Wanted by Cosmo Cricket
These are only 2 of the cards from the set.  There will be more to come next week, after they are made : )
Have a great weekend!
Nicki Chicky

3 comments:

Heather Kidd said...

love them!!

Sharlotte Hughes said...

I love this and that cosmo cricket paper is so pretty. It's hard to find now. :(

The Spooning Recipes said...

First time reading much appreciate it